GROUP BUY HAS CLOSED.
Thanks to everyone who bought one! Check the bottom of this page for production updates.
Cap of 50 units. Group buy runs from Jan 7, 2020 @7am CST and closes Jan 28, 2020. Units will be sent to production at conclusion of group buy time window! Expect lead times!
Item is not offered for sale directly through Sneakbox.Design
[Limited Group Buy]
Collaboration with g Heavy Industries.
What started as a meme has become a reality. The ButterKnife is a keyboard case built for g Heavy Industries' Butter Stick PCB.
Item will be sold via g Heavy Industries [LINK]
- Five, laser-cut 304 stainless steel plates
- Black silk-screened Butter Stick PCB (USB Mini) (Tested/Assembled)
- Option of 3D printed ASA thermoplastic handle (see color chart in above images) or CNC hardwood oak handle, hand sanded and stained. Default handle is black ASA thermoplastic
- Integrated 1.2mm switchplate. For use with Choc low-profile switches
Due to the thin profile, this case is not compatible with Cherry or other MX format switches.
- Square-tipped blade, 4mm thickness
- Full-tang handle
- 20x Kailh Choc Linear switches
- 20x Caps (Black or white)
- Optional Apron can be purchased individually or along with ButterKnife kit.
Disclaimer: The ButterKnife case is for decorative purposes. Not for food use. Edges may be sharp. Handle the ButterKnife responsibly to avoid injury to self or others. Keep away from children.
1/28/2020: Group Buy has closed! Thanks to everyone who ordered! Orders are being tallied, sorted, and invoiced to the production team.
2/11/2020: Aprons have been received from embroiderer! Knives submitted for bulk laser cutting.