Meet the Elise, a custom Sneakbox-designed keyboard case for holtenc's (Prime Keyboards) Prime_E PCB. The Elise is inspired by certain well-known semi-angled keyboards that came before it. It will fit both the Rev1 and Rev2 PCB
- Solid-block CNC machined T6 aluminum case (2 pieces)
- Low-riding seam
- Bottom-mounted switchplate
- Fully compatible with Rev1 and Rev2 Prime_E PCBs (both are USB-C). Prime_E is QMK-based.
- Optional switchplates can be purchased (brass is polished, but UNCOATED. T5 aluminum is brush-finished)
- Optional add-on top/bottom half-shells can be purchased (requires minimum purchase of a full single-color case)
Hardware Included with Case:
- M3 screws (8mm x5, 4mm x6)
- Top and bottom case shell
- Clear rubber bumpers x4
GeekHack Group Buy Page: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=104493.0
Group Buy Notes:
- Due to the anodizing process, the Black Gray and Rose Gold colors may vary from the original Pantone colors. This color variance is unavoidable.
- Group Buy starts: February 15, 2020 @ 9pm CST (GMT-6)
- Group Buy ends: March 21, 2020 @ 9pm CST (GMT-6).
- Est. shipping: Q4 2020 (Sept-Oct). Disclaimer: shipping date subject to change.
Group buy items are non-refundable. Cancellations not accepted.
At closing of Group Buy, bulk order will be sent to manufacturer.
Order will be shipped to me for inspection/QC. Depending on quality inspection, this may be a source of delay in shipment.
Shipment to purchasers will be issued once QC is completed.